Some of the links on this site may be affiliate links. This means, at no additional cost to you, I may be paid a small commission if you follow the links and make a purchase. Learn more here.
Looking for a gift for mom? I’ve got you covered. If your mom loves cooking, or just wants cooking to be a little easier, here are some useful kitchen gifts that your mom will love! These gifts will be a hit whether it’s for Mother’s Day, her birthday, Christmas, or just out of the blue to say, “love ya, mom!”.
I don’t always love kitchen gadgets, but a lot of people do. My mom likes kitchen gadgets, but only if they’re useful. Which makes sense. Who wants a drawer full of stuff you’ll never use? And who wants to spend a ton of money on a gift that will just sit in a drawer…never being used? Ya, no one.
Here’s a list of 20 kitchen gifts that your mom will love (and actually use). And they’re all under $25. Click through to see more details and decide if it’s a winner.
Under $25 Kitchen Gifts for Mom
Gadgets for mom
- Avocado cover – This keeps avocados from turning turning brown when you only use half. A necessity? No. But could make a great gift for an avocado loving mom!
- Herb scissors – For everyone who knows how delicious fresh herbs are in and on your food. These herb scissors make chopping fresh herbs a breeze.
- Handheld grater/zester – My mom said this is her favorite kitchen gadget right now. We have one too, and I agree that it’s awesome.
- Garlic peeler – You know the papery garlic outer layer? Use this funny looking thing to take it off easily.
- Garlic press – Cooking with fresh garlic just got easier with a garlic press. No more smashing garlic on a cutting board. It might be just what your mom is looking for.
- Jar gripper – Save mom a little hassle and give her this jar gripper!
- Thin apple slicer and corer – Make slicing apples easier with this gadget. This corer gives 16 thin slices per apple.
- Glass storage container – These glass containers would work great for storing food. I love the look, and they can be left on the counter as decoration.
- Mason jar juicer – We have one of these juicers and it takes the mess out of juicing citrus.
- Hard boiled egg peeler – Okay. I haven’t tried this. But if it works like it’s supposed to, it’s a game changer!
- Bamboo salad hands – change things up from the usual salad tongs
- Herb stripping tool – This tool is pretty great. We got one as a gift and it works great for stripping herbs from their stems. Works for kale, too!
- Tongs – Have you ever tried to use tongs that don’t have much spring in them? Or that aren’t the right size? It’s a challenge. A good pair of tongs will save mom from a lot of frustration.
- Bamboo soap scrubber & dispenser – Take a look at this! It’s the best looking scrub brush I’ve ever seen. I’d love to have this sitting on my sink! What do you think? Would your mom like it?
Non-Gadget Gifts for mom
- Personalized photo stone coasters – Your mom will think of you every time she reaches for her water..and then again when she puts it back down.
- Customized tea towel – Picture this…your mom is in the kitchen, thinking…where did I put the recipe for that delicious soup ______ (fill in your name here) made me? OH! That’s right, it’s on my towel. I love this idea.
- Pinch pot holders – Everybody needs new pot holders every now and then. These are a new style that I like!
- Pantry and spice labels – Here’s a great gift…the gift of organization. Want to give more than just labels? Offer to do the organizing, too!
- Personalized mug (with loose leaf tea steeper) – Does your mom need inspiration? Encouragement? A good laugh? Personalize this mug however you think she’d like it most!
- Reusable food wrap – Help your mom go plastic free by giving her this reusable food wrap (made with beeswax).
Okay, so now that you’ve got some ideas churning in your head. It’s time to make a decision. Click through the links above and find something that fits your mom’s style and personality. Then wait in anticipation to see the look on her face when she opens the perfect thing her kitchen was missing!
And, if you’ve decided it’s a good time to splurge on a kitchen gift for mom, check out this list of dream kitchen tools.