Would you like to guest post here at Scratch To Basics? We love to feature new, well-written posts from fellow bloggers. Not only does it help with our busy schedules, but it also encourages our readers to visit you.
Guest posts are only accepted from fellow bloggers who are a good fit.
Why should you guest post at scratch to basics
- Your post will be promoted on a blog that receives more than 50,000 page views a month.
- Contributing to Scratch To Basics is great for your blog's ranking with search engines because you'll get do-follow links back from STB.
- Every post will include a bio linking back to your site.
- Your post should fall under one of the following topics: food, recipes, natural/eco-friendly living, cooking tips, meal planning, or kitchen tools.
- Your post should be your own original work and not be published anywhere else online.
- Posts should be written with good grammar and have a minimum of 600 words.
- You may include links to your blog up to 3 times within the post.
- Links for brands or affiliates are not allowed.
- By submitting content to Scratch to Basics, you agree that you will not duplicate the content at a later date on your blog or someone else’s. (Google doesn’t like that and could penalize both our sites if you do!) It is okay to put a short teaser post on your own blog, linking to the full post here.
- Please submit your post by the agreed-upon date so we can fit it into our schedule. Posts not submitted on time may not be published.
- Photos must be high-quality with good light, focus, and creativity. Think Pinterest-worthy images.
- Include both vertical and horizontal images.
- You are not required to create Pinterest images with text; our team will take care of that.
- More details will be provided if you are selected to guest post on STB.
We reserve the right to refuse publication, remove the content &/or edit it at any time as we see fit.
Please note that all submissions are subject to our approval and we reserve the right to make changes at any time, both prior to posting and after the post is life; this includes the writing, images, and/or links. If submissions require too much editing, we may choose to not post it.
If you'd like to guest post for Scratch To Basics, please email Megan @ scratchtobasics.com (without the spaces) with the subject: STB Guest Post Submission.
Share a little about yourself and include a link to your blog, along with 3-4 links to posts you are proud of. Also include 2-3 topics you're prepared to write about for STB.