Some of the links on this site may be affiliate links. This means, at no additional cost to you, I may be paid a small commission if you follow the links and make a purchase. Learn more here.
The Ultimate Women's Wellness Bundle is put together by a company called Ultimate Bundles. They strive to put together these AWESOME bundles for you and me each year, on a variety of topics. This bundle (the 2020 version) is only available February 5th - February 10th, 2020.
Ultimate Women's Wellness Bundle
The 2020 edition of the Ultimate Women's Wellness Bundle (a BRAND NEW bundle) is HERE!
If you’ve never bought a bundle from Ultimate Bundles, I am going to tell you exactly why you should make this bundle your first!
Who is it for?
This bundle is for YOU if you are a woman interested in learning more about ANY of these things:
- chronic illness
- pregnancy & fertility
- fitness & physical health
- food & healthy eating
- menopause & beyond
- mental & emotional health
- self care & confidence
- skincare & beauty
- natural health
Or you've been wanting to:
- Get fit, but you can't find an exercise routine that works for YOU
- Learn about natural approaches to treating your illness
- Find natural ways to balance your hormones
- De-stress and make motherhood something you ENJOY again
What's included in the bundle?
This bundle has:
- 33 eBooks
- 32 eCourses and audios
- 12 printables and workbooks
- 2 summits
- 1 documentary
WOAH! That's a lot of information. PLUS some bonuses. Keep reading to learn more.
my favorite items in the bundle
I literally have pages and pages of notes from just glancing through this bundle.
Below, I've broken the bundle down into a few categories. There are more categories in the bundle, but these were the ones I was drawn to the most. Within each category, I've listed my top picks. And believe me...it was hard to narrow it down this far. Because there are 80 items in this bundle.
Food & healthy Eating
This is a picture of just a few of the awesome food & healthy eating products in the bundle. Here are the ones I'm super stoked about.
- Easy Grain Free - Awesome grain free and refined sugar free recipes. They look SUPER tasty and I can't wait to try them.
- 10 Weeks to Clean Eating Guided Journal - A step by step guide to get you to a place of clean eating. Questions, tips, weekly challenges, and meal planners.
- Healthy Diets: Exploring Major Healthy Diets to Find the Right One For You! - This eCourse helps you navigate the major healthy healing diets (Traditional Foods/WAPF, GAPS, Paleo, Whole30, Keto, AIP, and Trim Healthy Mama) to help you figure out which one is best for you. Along with interviews from experts for each diet so you can make an educated decision about which is best for you.
I have two young girls, and I'm fully aware that motherhood is HARD. Yes, it's awesome. And yes, at times it's fun, too. But it's also really hard raising little humans.
These resources can REALLY help you stay grounded and encouraged on this motherhood journey.
- A Mother's Meditation Card Set- Take a few moments each day and read through one of these 30 meditation cards as a reminder of the importance of your job as a mom. Create a more peaceful life from the inside out.
- Calm in the Chaos - Created to empower moms to feel calm and find their unshakable confidence.This 8-week online course helps mom create more space for self care in their busy days.
I'm in the middle of working towards healing my thyroid and getting my hormones back in the "optimal" working ranges.
Did you know that your hormones play a role in metabolism, sleep, and stress levels? They're SO important. Here are a few of these products that are at the TOP of my list.
- 14-Day Thyroid Kickstarter - Feeling sluggish, cold, or gaining weight for no apparent reason? Your thyroid could be to blame. Did you know that every cell in your body has thyroid receptors? So if your thyroid is "off"...so is the rest of you. This program approaches your thyroid in a different way - as if providing the right nutrition and environment can help your thyroid function optimally.
- Fix Your Period Cleanse - Did you know that your liver health directly impacts your period? This cleanse is a simple, food-based liver detox focused on addressing your period-related problems. In just 14 days you can give your hormones the jump start they need to get back on track.
- Secrets to Controlling your Weight, Cravings and Moods - For 90% of dieters, a deficiency in one of four essential brain chemicals can cause weight gain, fatigue, and stress. The solution to losing weight doesn't lie in deprivation diets; it lies in balancing our neurotransmitters. Use this eBook to learn more!
self care & confidence
- Frumpy to Fabulous - I'm in the middle of this course right now and it's AWESOME. Corina is available in the FB group (you get access to it with this bundle) and helps you anytime you have any questions. I'd call myself fashion-ally challenged (if that's a word). Meaning...if things continue the way they're going, I'm going to be wearing my black leggings with a sweatshirt every day from now on. Corina teaches you how to figure out which style of clothes look good on you, as well as which colors. I HIGHLY recommend it for anyone looking for a little help with their closet.
- 30 Day Self-Care Challenge - In order to engage in self-care, you need to put yourself first. This workbook contains 30 suggestions for how to spoil yourself daily.
- The Average Girl's Guide to Living an Above Average Life - This book is full of actionable things you can implement in your life to be the best version of you possible. This book covers everything from fitness to organization to spiritual life.
mental & emotional health
- Ultimate Art Therapy Coloring Book - I've been LOVING coloring time with my kiddos. It's oddly therapeutic. I'm super excited to dive into this coloring book and relax, relieve stress and have fun!
- How to Live Simply and Reduce Stress - Regardless of your season of life, you can reduce stress by being intentional and living a simple life. Learn how to create a vision for your life, how to get your hoe and finances in order, how to decide what to spend your time on, and how to live a life of contentment and gratitude.
- Mastering Your Stress - In this eCourse you'll learn the science behind stress and how to take charge and respond to stress. This course will give you tools to assess your stress load, understand how you look at stress, and how that impacts the way you should respond to it.
Fitness & Physical Health
- Healthy Moving For The Ladies - I found some of Jen's videos in a previous bundle and really appreciate her products, and everything she offers. Here's a fun trick she showed on Facebook (and got over 5 million views)
and so much more in the women's wellness bundle...
There are 80 resources in this bundle. I've quickly looked through the whole bundle to tell you a little about the ones I think are great, but I plan on going back through them over and over again.
And if the content itself wasn't more than enough, the Women's Wellness Bundle comes with awesome bonuses. In addition to the 80 amazing resources in this bundle, you’ll also get bonuses worth $160+ which include:
- $15 store credit to TriLight Health TriLight Health offers liquid herbal formulas for many health issues: , vitamin & mineral supplements, liver function, and so much more! (Value $15>)
- Free aromatherapy blend from Puro Co Puro Co is a small batch, body care company that uses high quality, safe ingredients to create their skincare products. (Value $18)
- Free 2 oz Natural Balance from Earthley Earthley wants to empower and educate you to take charge of your own health. Balance your hormones and relieve anxiety with Natural Balance from Earthley. (Value $17.99)
- Lotion bar and lotion stick from MadeOn Skincare MadeOn Skincare was founded on the desire to make natural skincare products without extra ingredients. You’ll love these hard lotions that make your skin soft! (Value $18)
- $25 credit for probiotics, candida cleanse, or liver support from Balance One Balance One Supplements is a family-owned business. Get their highly-rated products with this coupon. (Value $25)
- 2 month subscription to Fit2B Fit2B is the world's premier fitness provider, with family-friendly workouts that are effectice, safe and fun for all ages. Get two months free. (Value $34)
- Defend essential oil roll on by Jillee Grab a free essential oils roll on (just pay shipping). (Value $14.99)
- Leather wrap diffuser bracelet from The Oil Collection The Oil Collection is a small family run business that creates diffuser jewelry for your essential oils needs. (Value $21.95)
Here’s how all these bonuses work: you can pick and choose whichever offers you want to redeem, as many or as little as you want. For the physical bonuses, you’ll be responsible for shipping costs.
The bonuses are worth $160. That's more than 4 times the cost of the bundle!
What if I don't have time to read everything in the bundle?
Yeah, me either! I've been looking through the bundle and plan to use it as a wellness resource for the next several months...at LEAST. There are SO many courses I want to work through and eBooks I want to read more in depth and apply the concepts to my life.
When you buy the bundle, you'll have 6 months to download everything and register for the courses that interest you. Once you do that, you have access to them forever.
Will you have time to read EVERYTHING and implement EVERYTHING in the next week or month? Probably NOT. I plan to use it as a resource and return back to it when a new health issue comes up, or when I'm ready to learn something new about a new aspect women's wellness.
What I love most about this bundle is that you get 80 resources you can refer back to as you enter into different stages in your wellness journey.
With a library of health resources this big and diverse, it can meet your needs when you run into a new health concern, or as you master one area and are ready to move on to the next.
How much does it cost?
This is the best part. The value of this bundle is $4,652.72. That means if you bought everything at retail value individually, you'd spend over four thousand dollars. But when you buy the whole bundle, you get everything for $37. If you want cheat sheets (basically cliffs notes for each product) it's an extra $10.
No, that's not a typo. $37. for hundreds of natural living resources. A total no-brainer if you ask me.
Should I buy it?
If you're still on the fence about whether or not you should buy it, let me ask you this...
What would it be like to...
- understand the inner-workings of your body and take back control of your life?
- prime your body for complete hormone wellness?
- find coping strategies so life is more enjoyable in good times AND bad times?
- achieve (or maintain) a healthy weight by balancing your neurotransmitters?
- have confidence when you look at your closet to pick out an outfit for the day?
Think about it, imagine it, and then go get your bundle and make it happen.