Some of the links on this site may be affiliate links. This means, at no additional cost to you, I may be paid a small commission if you follow the links and make a purchase. Learn more here.
UPDATE 6/10/2020: This bundle is currently available during a two day flash sale! Get it while you can!
This bundle is put together by a company called Ultimate Bundles. They strive to put together these AWESOME bundles for you and me each year. This bundle (the 2019 version) is only available September 4th – September 9th, 2019. The 2020 bundle will be available in September 2020.
Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle
The 2019 edition of the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle is HERE!
If you’ve never bought a copy of the bundle, I am going to tell you exactly why you should make this year’s version your first!
Who is it for?
This bundle is for YOU if you’re struggling with:
- chronic illness
- sleep deficiencies
- hormone imbalances
- food intolerances & allergies
- mental health
- finding healthy food your kids (or spouse) will eat
Or you’ve been wanting to:
- Grow a garden, but you’re not sure where to start
- Get fit, but you can’t find an exercise routine that works for YOU
- Figure out the whole “essential oils” thing and how it can help your pain
- Find natural remedies instead of reaching for the medicine cabinet every time you have a headache.
- Substitute your toxic cleaners for non-toxic DIY solutions.
What’s included in the bundle?
This bundle has:
- 47 eBooks
- 32 eCourses, audios and workshops
- 10 printable packs and workbooks
- 2 summits
WOAH! That’s a lot of information. PLUS some bonuses. Keep reading to learn more.
my favorite items in the bundle
I literally have pages and pages of notes from just glancing through this bundle.
Below, I’ve broken the bundle down into a few categories. There are more categories in the bundle, but these were the ones I was drawn to the most. Within each category, I’ve listed my top picks. And believe me…it was hard to narrow it down this far. Because there are 91 items in this bundle.
Natural living & Remedies
This is a picture of just a few of the awesome natural remedy products in the bundle. Here are the ones I’m super stoked about.
- Sleep Reset Course – I’ve barely started this course, but so far I’m super impressed. If you wish you were getting better, more restful, and restorative sleep, this course can help you identify ways to do it. This isn’t shown in the above picture, but I definitely think it falls in the natural remedy category. Getting adequate sleep is essential to overall wellness.
- Naturally Healthy Hormones – Guide to herbal hormonal support for women throughout various seasons of life.
- Nourish Your Adrenals – Recipes and essential information for women who are busy and experiencing fatigue and burnout. With information about what your adrenals do and why they need nourishing.
- Essential Oils – Separating Truth From Myth – An evidence-based clarifying guide to getting started with essential oils. It’s formatted in a way that explains 25 myths you may have heard.
You may or may not know that about a year and a half ago my husband and I (and our two young girls) moved to five acres a little outside of town with the intention of growing food for our family and the community. We’re working on turning a run-down piece of property into a home. We’re mending the land. We’re trying to garden and all that stuff. But it’s HARD.
These resources can REALLY help you from being lost before you’ve even started. I know the feeling of getting drenched from google fire-hose. Use these trusted resources and you’ll be well on your way to growing your own food!
- Beginner’s Garden Quickstart Guide – An awesome guide to getting started with gardening. This eBook helps you plan a garden based on what will work for your family, your space, and your goals. Included is a not-overwhelming list of beginner crops (cool weather and summer crops), as well as planting tips, seed vs starts, garden care, preserving, and harvesting.
- Ultimate Garden Planner & Journal – Keep track of everything that happens in the garden so you can reference it next year when it’s time to pick out seeds and make a new plan.
I’m in the process of trying to identify why my oldest daughter is sniffly all the time. We’ve done allergy tests, and elimination diets. I’m really looking forward to diving into these resources to learn more from people I trust about how food affects our bodies, and how to raise healthy kids.
- Healthy Eating for Kids (summit) – I watched 3 of the 10+ videos and have pages of notes. I’m really excited about these videos.
- Instant Pot & Slow Cooker Meals Kids Can Make – I’m really looking forward to reading through this one. My oldest daughter would LOVE to help me out more in the kitchen.
- Food & The Brain – A book that explains how food affects the brain, and how the gut and the brain are connected. With a focus on how to feed kids who struggle with ADHD, and other disorders.
Elimination Diets & Gut Health
- The Elimination Diet eBook – Written by a woman who got rid of SEVERE eczema by going on an elimination diet. She provides her experience, with helpful information about how food can affect our bodies negatively (and how to cure it).
- Guide to Fermentation – Have you heard about fermented vegetables, or making your own sauerkraut for gut health? This eBook walks you through step-by-step how to do it safely in a straightforward way.
and so much more…
There are over 91 resources in this bundle. Here’s a picture of each of them. I’ve quickly looked through the whole bundle to tell you a little about the ones I think are great, but I plan on going back through them over and over again.
I want this information to sink in! Here are a few more resources that I’m really excited about.
- Recipes for avoiding processed foods
- Exercise Programs – Yoga, Stretching, No-gym needed workouts
- Childbirth/Pregnancy Info (affirmation recordings, fertility resources, natural parenting)
- Living with a special diet – Keto, Grain Free, Gluten Free Resources
And if the content itself wasn’t more than enough, the healthy living bundle comes with awesome bonuses. In addition to the 91 amazing resources in this bundle, you’ll also get bonuses worth $140+ which include:
- $20 Earlybird gift certificate to Perfect Supplements – Get the bundle in the first two days and get this awesome bonus.
- $15 store credit to TriLight Health. TriLight Health offers liquid herbal formulas for many health issues: earaches, allergy and asthma support, liver function, and so much more! (Value $15)
- Free soap and lip balm from Puro Co. Puro Co is a small batch, body care company that uses high quality, safe ingredients to create their skincare products. (Value $15)
- Free 2 oz Elderberry Elixir from Earthley. Earthley wants to empower and educate you to take charge of your own health. Boost your immunity with Earthley’s shelf-stable elderberry elixir. (Value $17.99)
- Facial Emollient from MadeOn Skincare. MadeOn Skincare was founded on the desire to make natural skincare products without extra ingredients. You’ll love this luscious, shea product! (Value $17.50)
- AND several other bonuses from companies like Get Kombucha, Orglamix, MASHUP®, Bloom Naturals, and Balance One!
Here’s how all these bonuses work: you can pick and choose whichever offers you want to redeem, as many or as little as you want. For the physical bonuses, you’ll be responsible for shipping costs.
The bonuses are worth $140. That’s more than 4 times the cost of the bundle!
What if I don’t have time to read everything in the bundle?
Yeah, me either! I’ve been looking through the bundle and plan to use it as a natural health resource for the next several months…at LEAST. There are SO many courses I want to work through and eBooks I want to read more in depth and apply their concepts to my life.
When you buy the bundle, you’ll have 6 months to download everything and register for the courses that interest you. Once you do that, you have access to them forever.
Will you have time to read EVERYTHING and implement EVERYTHING in the next week or month? Probably NOT. I plan to use it as a resource and return back to it when a new health issue comes up, or when I’m ready to learn something new about a new aspect of natural living.
What I love most about this bundle is that you get 91 resources you can refer to as you and your family take healthy baby steps towards wellness.
With a library of health resources this big and diverse, it can meet your needs when you run into a new health concern, or as you master one area and are ready to move on to the next.
How much does it cost?
This is the best part. The value of this bundle is $3,108.45. That means if you bought everything at retail value individually, it’s over $3000. But when you buy the whole bundle, you get everything for $37. If you want cheat sheets (basically cliffs notes for each product) it’s an extra $10.
No, that’s not a typo. $37. for hundreds of natural living resources. A total no-brainer if you ask me.
Should I buy it?
If you’re still on the fence about whether or not you should buy it, let me ask you this…
Imagine how your life would improve if you could learn how to…
- create the perfect sleep environment and restore healthy sleep?
- gain increased energy & mental clarity by learning to heal your brain?
- gently ease your body into a balanced hormonal state with lifestyle changes?
- heal your gut with making a few changes to your diet?
Think about it, imagine it, and then go get your bundle and make it happen.