Best Healthy Brownie Recipe
These brownies are healthier than your typical brownie, but still so delicious. Make them for your next party!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: one 8" square pan 1x
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cacao powder (can sub cocoa powder)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 (F)
- Grease 8″ x 8″ baking dish (alternatively can use parchment paper underneath brownies).
- Melt coconut oil in microwave or in a pot on the stove.
- Mix all wet ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- The mixture will be thick. Press it down into your baking dish with a rubber spatula or your hands.
- Bake in 350 (F) oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until the edges feel firm to touch.
Wait until the brownies have cooled before you cut them. They will be really crumbly if you try to dig in when they’re warm. I know it’s hard, but you can do it!
Keywords: chocolate, brownie, almond butter, healthy