Roasted Broccoli With A Delicious Sesame Ginger Sauce
A delicious and healthy recipe for roasted broccoli drizzled with a sweet sesame ginger sauce.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: vegetable side dish
- Method: oven roast
- Cuisine: American, Asian
- 2 heads broccoli
- 1 Tbsp oil (avocado oil or olive oil)
- 1/4 tsp salt
Sesame Ginger Sauce
- 4 Tbsp avocado oil (or other mild oil)
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp zested ginger
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 (F) and chop the broccoli into florets (they should be roughly the same size)
- Arrange the broccoli in a single layer on a baking sheet
- Drizzle avocado oil over the broccoli and sprinkle with a pinch of salt
- Roast the broccoli in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked and slightly browned.
- While the broccoli is cooking, make the sauce.
- To make the sauce, put all sauce ingredients in a mason jar, put the lid on, and shake.
- When the broccoli is done, remove it from the oven and pour the sauce over it.
- If you have extra sauce, save it for later or set it on the table to use as a dipping sauce for the sauce lovers.
Keywords: roasted broccoli, sesame ginger sauce