Peanut Sauce Chicken with Carrot Noodles and Broccoli
A delicious peanut sauce bowl with chicken, broccoli, and carrot noodles.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: dinner, lunch, meal prep
- Method: roast in oven, saute
- Cuisine: Thai, Asian
- 1 lb chicken thighs (boneless, skinless)
- 3 heads of broccoli
- 4–5 medium carrots (or 3/4 – 1 lb)
- 1.5 cups simple peanut dipping sauce
- cooked rice, or quinoa (optional)
- 1 cup peanuts (topping, optional)
- 1 handful cilantro (topping, optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 (F)
- Chop your broccoli into florets. Fun fact: the stems of broccoli are edible. Feel free to chop those too.
- Put the broccoli and chicken thighs on two sheet pans (or one if you have room) in a single layer.
- Drizzle oil over the broccoli, sprinkle both with salt and garlic powder.
- Roast the chicken thighs for 13-18 minutes, the broccoli for 20-25 minutes.
- While the broccoli and chicken are cooking, make your carrot noodles by using your basic peeler over and over again to make “noodles”.
- Make your peanut sauce (or take it out of the fridge if you already have it made).
- Saute the carrot noodles on medium heat for 3-5 minutes, flipping with tongs so they cook evenly.
- When the chicken is done cooking, let it rest for 5 minutes, then cut it into bite size pieces.
- Put it all together with rice (optional), chicken, broccoli, carrot noodles. Top with peanuts, cilantro, and peanut sauce.
- Use whatever veggies you have on hand, if you don’t have broccoli.
- This is very customizable, make it fit your preferences and lifestyle.
Keywords: thai peanut sauce, chicken veggie bowls, low carb peanut sauce noodles