Some of the links on this site may be affiliate links. This means, at no additional cost to you, I may be paid a small commission if you follow the links and make a purchase. Learn more here.
The Master Your Money Super Bundle is put together by a company called Ultimate Bundles. They put these awesome bundles together throughout the year on a variety of topics.
This one, as the name suggests, is full of products to help you master your money. As you'll see below, there are products for debt management, getting your finances organized, increasing income, investing, money mindset, saving, and more. This bundle is only available August 23 - August 27 9th, 2021...so get it while you can!
Master Your Money Super Bundle 2021
The 2021 edition of the Master Your Money Super Bundle is HERE!
If you’ve never bought a copy of the bundle, I am going to tell you exactly why you should make this year’s version your first!
Who is it for?
This bundle is for YOU if you're struggling with:
- getting out of debt
- sticking with your budget
- making impulse purchases without considering the financial implications
- knowing where to invest your money that you've got saved up
- getting ahead financially
Or you've been wanting to:
- Get your finances organized
- Start tracking your spending and make a budget
- Have a debt payoff plan
- Shift your thoughts about money
- Start investing without worrying you'll lose all your money
What's included in the bundle?
This bundle has:
- 9 eBooks
- 27 eCourses, audios and workshops
- 15 printables and workbooks (including my Meal Planning Workbook)
WOAH! That's a lot of information. PLUS some incredible bonuses. Keep reading to learn more.
My favorite items in the bundle
I literally have pages and pages of notes from just glancing through this bundle.
Below, I've broken the bundle down into a few categories. There are more categories in the bundle, but these were the ones I was drawn to the most. Within each category, I've listed my top picks. And believe me...it was hard to narrow it down this far. Because there are 51 items in this bundle.
Debt Management - 6 Resources worth $302.48
Does the idea of financial independence sound amazing...but the weight of your debt is too heavy to even think about the possibility? Check out these debt management resources in the bundle to lift that weight and get you on your way to financial freedom (whatever that means to you).
Here are just a few of the debt management resources I was really excited about:
- D.E.B.T Free: Financial Independence Made Simple by Marcus Garrett (eCourse) $197.00 - From the Kindle bestselling author of Debt Free or Die Trying, learn how to quickly calculate and reach financial independence.
- Debt Payoff Take Off by Shannon Cairns (eCourse) $67 - Learn to budget, cut your expenses, and create a debt pay off plan that works!
- Debt Snowball Calculator by Merilee Speigner (eCourse) $16.99 - Calculate how soon you can be debt-free with complete customization like you've never seen before!
Family Finances - 8 Resources worth $424.92
This category is filled with incredible resources to help your family get set up for financial success...from buying your first home, to raising kids who make good money decisions, to being able to talk with your spouse about money without it causing a giant argument...these resources are pure gold.
- 5 Steps to Successful Money Management PLUS Bonus Homebuying and Selling Guide by Dorethia Kelly (eCourse) $197.00 - Learn successful money management habits you can stick to that will allow you to have the financial freedom you desire.
- Marriage & Money Masterclass – Weekly Money Meetings That WORK by Caroline Vencil (eCourse) $47.00 - End the money fights now & change the way you work on marriage and money with your spouse.
- Teach Your Child to Fish: How To Raise Money Smart Adults by Holly Reid, CPA (eCourse) $99.00 - Your guide to become your child's first financial advisor.
Money Mindset - 7 Resources worth $723.96
You may not realize how much the way you think about money affects the way you use money, but it does. Ohhhhh, it does. If you're ready to stop stressing about money and be intentional with your thoughts around money, these are just a few of the money mindset products in the bundle you'll want to look at.
- Money Bitch Bootcamp: Become the ultimate #MONEYBITCH learn all you need to know about building wealth, your finances + finding Financial Freedom! by Nicholle Overkamp (eCourse) $497.00 - Learn how to build wealth, get a plan for your money and take the reigns to become your own financial PowHERhouse!
- 28 Days to Financial Freedom Bootcamp by JJ Conway (eCourse) $99.00 - Stop stressing about money and start living in abundance.
- Managing Money with Intention by Anjie & RJ (Printable) $19.97 - This is a guide that will help families be intentional with their money and change their legacy one dollar at a time.
Saving - 10 Resources worth $271
I'm ALL about saving money, and finding ways to save money in a way that is doable, enjoyable, and dare I say...fun? When you learn the tricks to saving money, your saving account will grow, you'll be able to take big steps towards your goals, and your relationship with money will shift (in a good way). Here are a few of the awesome resources related to saving money (including MY meal planning workbook).
- How to get $1,000 in savings in 30 days! By Lauren Greutman (eCourse) $39.00 - A Step-by-Step Strategy to have $1,000 in savings in 30 days!3
- How to Make a Meal Plan That Works For You by Megan Barrett (Printable) $12.00 - This meal planning workbook gives you a simple step-by-step system to help you work meal planning into your life, in a way that works for you.
- Stop The Swipe: How To Conquer Impulse Spending For Good by Allison Baggerly (eCourse) $47.00 - Finally take back control of your money and stop impulse shopping for good.
- The Grocery Savings PowerPack by Amanda Teixeira (eCourse) $27.00 - Wallet Win's best food and grocery-related videos, tools, and interviews to help you tame your grocery spending and combat rising costs.
and so much more...
I only picked a FEW categories from this bundle, but there are so much more than what I've talked about. You'll find resources on increasing your income, tracking and organizing, and investing.
There are over 51 resources in this bundle. Here's a picture of each of them.
And if the content itself wasn't more than enough, the master your money super bundle comes with awesome bonuses. In addition to the 51 amazing resources in this bundle, you’ll also get bonuses worth $454.95.
- *EARLY BIRD* Guided Journal from Her Money Journey (worth $20) - Get the bundle in the first two days and get this awesome bonus.
- It'$ My Money Journal from P. Dixon Consulting, LLC (worth $14.95) - P. Dixon Consulting provides financial coaching and education workshops and resources to individuals of all ages.
- 14 Day Extended Trial Membership from WalletWin LLC (worth $99.00) - WalletWin helps everyday people (regardless of their income) turn money from a source of worry into a source of peace. Get this awesome bonus and gain control of your money inside their membership.
- 60 Day Access to W.I.S.E. Financial Fitness Level 4 from Pocket of Money (worth $50) - Pocket of Money provides information and resources for individuals and businesses ready to make significant progress towards financial success.
- 3 Month Membership of The Smart Side Hustle Society from SilverPeak Development (worth $150.00) - The Smart Side Hustle Society helps career professionals create and scale Side Hustles that complement their day job, supplement their income and don't compromise their lifestyle. SilverPeak Development supports clients through coaching, memberships, and our podcast, the Got Side Hustle show.
- 3 Months Free Access to the Financial Success Society Membership from Making Cents Count (worth $141.00) - Making Cents Count guides and educates high-achieving women with organizing their finances and building customized investment strategies so they feel confident about a secure financial future.
Here’s how all these bonuses work: you can pick and choose whichever offers you want to redeem, as many or as little as you want. For the physical bonuses, you’ll be responsible for shipping costs.
The bonuses are worth $454.95. That's more than 6 times the cost of the bundle!
What if I don't have time to read everything in the bundle?
Yeah, me either! I've been looking through the bundle and have picked out the products that are going to help me the most. I'll use those first, then I'll go back to it in the coming months as I'm ready to learn and implement more.
When you buy the bundle, you'll have 6 months to download everything and register for the courses that interest you. Once you do that, you have access to them forever.
Will you have time to read EVERYTHING and implement EVERYTHING in the next week or month? Probably NOT. I plan to use it as a resource and return back to it when I want to learn more about a specific topic, or want a different perspective than I currently have.
What I love most about this bundle is that you get 51 resources you can refer to as you and your family take steps towards financial wellness (because physical wellness isn't the only kind of wellness we're about here on Scratch to Basics).
How much does it cost?
This is the best part. The value of this bundle is $3,051.81. That means if you bought everything at retail value individually, it's over $3000. But when you buy the whole bundle, you get everything for $67. If you want cheat sheets (basically cliffs notes for each product) it's an extra $10.
No, that's not a typo. $67. for dozens of money management resources. A total no-brainer if you ask me.
Should I buy it?
If you're still on the fence about whether or not you should buy it, let me ask you this...
Imagine how your life would improve if you could learn how to…
- Save up for a down payment on your first house without sacrificing everything you love.
- See the balance on your credit card statement getting closer and closer to zero.
- Set your kids up for success by modeling healthy money habits
- Get out of the money funk you're in, and never worry about unexpected expenses again.
Think about it, imagine it, and then go get your bundle and make it happen.