Broccoli, Mushroom, and Brussels Sprouts Cast Iron Frittata
A delicious frittata made with broccoli, mushrooms, and brussels sprouts, but can be made with any veggies (and meat) that you have on hand.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 8 slices 1x
- Category: breakfast, brunch
- 2–3 cups cooked filling (broccoli, mushroom, brussels sprouts for this version)
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 (F)
- Cook meat and veggies in your cast iron pan.
- While the veggies are cooking, whisk eggs with coconut milk and salt until combined.
- When veggies and meat are cooked, pour egg mixture over them.
- If you’re using cheese, sprinkle it on top now.
- Put the cast iron in the oven and cook until the middle is set and slightly firm, about 25-35 minutes.
- Substitute the veggies for whatever you prefer.
Keywords: frittata, breakfast dish, veggie frittata, crustless quiche