Perfect Pizza Sauce With Tomato Paste
The perfect pizza sauce made with tomato paste and other simple ingredients!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: sauce for one 10" pizza 1x
- Category: sauce
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: Italian/American
- 12 oz tomato paste (organic if possible)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 Tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Put it on your pizza with your other toppings and bake.
If you’d rather a thinner sauce, add water 1 Tbsp at a time until it reaches your desired thickness
This recipe makes enough for a thick sauce layer on a 10″ pizza. If you have extra, save it for dipping your crust in.
Keywords: pizza sauce, 5 minute pizza sauce, pizza sauce with tomato paste