Best Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
Make this traditional caesar salad dressing easily with your food processor. This recipe uses the whole egg (not just the yolk).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup + 2 Tbsp
- Category: salad dressing
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp anchovy paste
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 2 Tbs parmesan cheese (optional)
- black pepper, to taste
- Put the eggs, lemon juice, 2 Tbs of olive oil, anchovy paste, mustard, and garlic in the bowl of your food processor.
- Turn your food processor on for 30 seconds, until everything is blended
- With the food processor running, either use the “pusher” in your food processor to drip the oil in, or just slowly pour the avocado oil into the bowl while the food processor is running.
- Let it mix for 2-3 minutes, until it’s thickened a bit and all the oil has been incorporated.
- Add black pepper to taste
- If you want parmesan cheese in your dressing, stir it in now.
- Get the freshest eggs you can find, since this recipe uses raw eggs.
- You can store this dressing in the fridge for 5-7 days.
- For a dairy free option, just omit the Parmesan.
Keywords: caesar salad, salad dressing