Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing
A delicious dressing to use on salads, tacos, or any meal that needs a creamy lime kick.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- Category: salad dressing, sauce
- Method: blended
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1 handful cilantro (stems and leaves)
- 3–4 limes, juiced
- 1/2–3/4 cup water (depends on desired thickness)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl of your food processor.
- Turn it on and blend until smooth, or about 30 seconds. Add more water if you want it thinner.
- Pour into a jar to store in your fridge, or use right away.
- You can use an immersion blender instead of a food processor if you’d rather.
Keywords: avocado, lime, cilantro, dressing